Run Automation Testing effectively with Testgrid’s TestOSA testing technique that doesn’t require coding language & lot of manual efforts is Automation testing. The aim of automation testing is to decrease the number of test cases that are run manually.
Why You Need Automation Testing?
With intense competition seen in today’s times, it is vital for companies in the software business to implement automation testing so that they can release high-quality software products at a faster rate.
With Test Grid’s advanced automation testing tools, you can greatly reduce the software development cycle and release your products earlier in the market.
Now, wouldn’t that be wonderful for your business?Sign Up Now
Benefits You GainKnowing about the benefits of automation testing will convince you that automation testing can be a gamechanger for your software business.
Use Automation Testing in These Test CasesAutomating software testing is apt for these scenarios:
Steps In Automation Testing ProcessThe automation testing process involves these steps:
01 Selecting the Test Tool
End-to-End Testing on real iOS, Android Devices & Browsers
02 Determine the Scope of Automation
03 Forming a Strategy for Automation
04 Executing the Test
Different type of Testing ToolsThese are the most commonly used software testing tools:
Scriptless Testing AutomationWith scriptless testing automation, testers do not have to spend time coding test cases. This enables business analysts and other non-coders to conducting test for companies. It is by far the best tool generated for testing softwares & apps which saves time, cost and energy
Test Automation's Role in Security Testing
But now with test automation tool like TestOs, you can reduce the costs, shorten the software development cycle, and hire non-coders to test your product.
Sign Up for TestOS
Measuring the Success of Automation Test
- Determining the time saved by using codeless automation tool
- Check if there is reduction in human errors
- Efficiency of the staff
- Estimate your ROI (Return on Investment)
- Find the cost saved by automating test
Which is the Best Automation Testing Tool?
These are its key benefits:
- Lets developers and testers skip the tedious, time-consuming coding process required for automating tests.
- More economical to use than tools that depend on codes.
- No coding knowledge is needed to run the testing.
- You can utilise your non-technical team to test your products
- TestOs’s intuitive user interface improves the software development cycle
How to Choose the Best Automation Testing Tool?Now that you know about test automation benefits, you will want to know how to choose the right tool for your project.
Your project requirementsYou need to be clear about your project’s needs, such as the type of project you have in hand, for example, whether a web, mobile, or desktop application. You also need to know the number of test cases that need automation.
Expectations from the ToolDetermine the results you expect from the tool you will use, such as:
- Generate test cases automatically
- Judge test outputs and mark them as pass or fail
- Generate test outcomes in the format you desire
- Give clear and concise reports after test execution