TG-API Testing will let you test Rest API, GraphQL endpoint, real-time platforms such as WebSocket, SSE, Socket.IO & MQTT. In addition to API Testing it will provide you feature shown below which will further help you with API Testing:
- History: This shows the recent API requests you’ve made, allowing you to start back right where you left it.
- Collections: This allows you to organize your API requests with collections and folders.
- Environments: Store variables and reuse values in your requests and scripts to set environment select from the drop-down list of available environments.
Manually checking requests/responses is simple & similar to the postman. You can try the following steps to manually test API request/response:
- Select type of request from the list:
- Enter API URL
- Click Send (Note: The request can also be saved in different collections for recall in the future)
- In the response section you’ll be able to observe the following:
- Response Body